Thursday, November 21, 2013

Police Misconduct It's Not What It Seems


I have looked at many sources to find the one most suitable and reliable for my topic. I found that the best sources are the ones that are well known. I have mainly used online sources like CNN and Washington Post, because they tend to have the most creditable information. I have used small known sites, but I have found that they do not give as much information as the larger sites. In almost all my post I have used CNN, NY Times, and The Washington Post. All three sites I feel are the most reliable for giving me the information for my paper.

My first source I thought of was CNN, which I use for just about all of my post. The amount of information they provide is amazing. They are very creditable for the information they provide. I have not had any problems with looking up information on their website. The have a comment area at the bottom, which I find a great source for the opposing view on a matter.

Acquired at: http://lostremote.com/tag/cnn 

NY Times is great with inf ormation on smaller events or topics. This sometimes can be on my topic, and I enjoy looking at articles related to my topic even if it’s not a major story. Sometimes the smaller stories provide more information in detail and less bias.
Acquired at:https://sites.psu.edu/kow5247/2013/10/04/online-news-ny-times/

The Washington Post has lots of information that is all over, but most importantly local to my area. I like looking for stories that are local, because I can connect with the story better. I find myself more interested with the stories that are local, than for the larger more publicized stories.

Acquired at:http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/08/14/native-journalists-seek-opportunity-under-new-washington-post-owner-150868

All of the sources I feel are the best for my Paper, because they do not have any signs of being bias and incredible. They all are very easy to read and are very interesting. The web sites’ source of information seems to be reliable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment